Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Don't Want A Lot For Christmas

While work is quiet this morning - I was able to think about what I want for Christmas. My list is below. Most of it is just silly stuff, nothing I really need. I've already got all that I need.




Games:
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
- A Boy and his Blob (Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
*Or Best Buy /Nintendo World /Gamestop Gift Cards, WiiPoints Card

DVD/TV:
- Coraline
- Were the World Mine
- Pushing Daisies Season Two
*Or Best Buy Gift Cards

Clothes:
- Ties
- Wrinkle Free Dress Pants
- Cozy Slippers
*Or gift cards to H&M/Gap etc.

Music:
- Regina Spektor Far
- Alphabeat (any album)
- Lady Gaga The Fame Monster - Deluxe (2 disc, 22 tracks includes both the Fame and The Fame Monster)

Books:
- Anything Post Secret
- Philip Pullman His Dark Materials - Series
*Or Gift Cards to Barnes and Noble

Electronics:
- Music Link - The White One. I think this would be really cool/helpful with my hearing aids.
- And THIS

Real Estate:
- A brownstone in the West Village

Exotic Animals/Pets:
- A Panther
- Koala Bear (would settle for a Wallaby)

Miscellaneous:
- A New Huggler (note: this has been discontinued...it's amazing, I'm looking for something similar NOT a snuggie - though if it was the most awesome snuggie ever, I wouldn't mind)
- A Winning Multi-Million Dollar Lotto Ticket
- Hearing Aids that Actually Shoot Laser Beams/Provide Photo/Video Capture for Reconnaissance at my Secret Spy job for the CIA - and have bluetooth capabilities
- The Ability to Orb
- World Peace
- Hugs
- Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time
- An iPhone (mainly so I can do this)


What's on your list?

No comments: