Friday, May 30, 2008

Wii FAIL!

This really isn't class related...

So, I've been running around the city today - waiting for stores to open, waiting in lines, asking around, trying to find a copy of Wii Fit. I couldn't get it. Nintendoworld (the happiest place on earth) sold out while I was in line (in a half hour) I know, silly, but hey - I want it. Why? Because somewhere in my mind I feel that buying an 80 dollar video-game will lead me to the path of healthy living. I might lose a few pounds, feel a little more confident about myself, maybe have some motivation to keep a "Wii Work Out" regimen. But really, I want it because it looks fun! Yay consumerism! Looks like I'll be waking up early to wait a couple hours in line again tomorrow. Fun times.

To cheer me up a bit, because Parker Posey never fails to make my heart happy, I'll post a video. If you haven't seen "Waiting for Guffman," I suggest you rent/buy/borrow/illegally download it NOW. This is a deleted scene...and the greatest monologue EVER. Enjoy!

No comments: